말씀드린 Award Program은 매년 열리는 AIChE Annual Meeting(미 화학공학회)에 참석하는 한인 학생분들에게 도움을 드리고자 운영되는 제도로서, 올해로 5년째 운영 되고 있습니다.
Award Administrator: Hanwha Solution Corporation(HSC) and Hanwha Total Petrochemical(HTC)
Award: HSC/HTC provides individual awards up to $1,500 to be utilized towards travel (hotel, airfare, meals and incidentals) and registration fees.
Eligibility: Korean Graduate student/Post-doc. studying in USA
Preferred Research Areas
· Chemical engineering process(Reaction engineering, modeling, simulation, etc.)
· Catalysts(Synthesis, kinetic, deactivation, etc.)
· Polymerization(Various kinds of polymerization method, etc.)
· Water Electrolysis, Analytical Chemistry, Organic synthesis, Calculation Chemistry
· Macromolecular or Biomolecular simulation/engineering, Plastic recycling technology, etc.
Presentation: The awards are presented at the KIChE-US Chapter Open Forum
(November 10, 2021, Place and time will be announced at a later date)
Instructions: Please send all application materials by e-mail
(Please send them to both of the following: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com)
Materials must include:
– Application form (below)
– A copy of an abstract accepted to the annual meeting
– Applicant’s CV
– Personal information collection and usage agreement (below)
Deadline: September 15, 2021(Announcement of winners is scheduled for the end of October, 2021)